Ph.D, Visvesveraya Technological University (VTU), Belugaum 2020
ME, UVCE 2006
He received his PhD from Visvesveraya Technological University (VTU), Belugaum, Thesis titled: "Performance and Analysis of Interleaved Boost DC- DC converter for Photo Voltaic Applications"
For PG Power Semiconductor Devices
Basic Electrical Engineering
Power Generation System
Electronic measuring instruments
Linear integrated circuits
Electric circuit theory and Synthesis
Analog Electronic Circuit
Advance Power electronics
Design of Power Conversion System
High Voltage engineering
IQAC_dept_ coordinator AEC and PE lab incharge
Project guide for UG students
Analog and Power Electronics lab incharge Class teacher for 3rd and 4th SEM
Project guide for PG students
Antiragging committe member
ESA _department coordinator
Interleaved DC-DC converter
5) Michael Faraday IET International Summit: MFIIS-2015, September 12 - 13, 2015, Kolkata, "Design and modeling of z source inverter with the novel implementation of modified Modulating signal and shoot through control strategies"
4) Michael Faraday IET International Summit: MFIIS-2015, September 12 - 13, 2015, Kolkata, "Design and modeling of a novel two -stage cascaded interleaved boost converter for high voltage applications"
3) Kumar C, Prasanna & T S, Dr.Ramu "Optimal design of an interleaved dc-dc switch mode converter" IEEE PCIM-2015
2) PrasannaKumar, C. and M. Mahesh "Development of 500W Interleaved Boost dc-dc Converter using PWM ICs to drive power MOSFETs." 2016 IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES) (2016): 1-5.
1) Kumar, C.P. and Mahesh, M., 2016, Development of interleaved boost dc-dc converter with closed loop control. In India Conference (INDICON), 2016 IEEE Annual (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
3) Prasanna KC and Mahesh M (2017). High Voltage Gain with low Current Stress Interleaved Boost Converter for Photo-voltaic System. International Research Journal of Power and Energy Engineering, 3(2): 035-039.
2) Kumar C, Prasanna et al. "Interleaved DC-DC Boost Converter with Novel Isolation Technique" Letirati Journal, 2016
1) Kumar, C. & Venugopal, N. (2018). Performance and Stability Analysis of Series-Cascaded, High-Gain, Interleaved Boost Converter for Photovoltaic Applications. Power Electronics and Drives, 3(1), pp. 85-97. Retrieved 24 Nov. 2018, from doi:10.2478/pead-2018-0022
Prasanna K. and Rao A. (2020) Development of energy-efficient IBC with IGBT module for photovoltaic applications. Power Electronics and Drives, Vol.5 (Issue 1), pp. 73-81. https://doi.org/10.2478/pead-2020-0005