Non-conventional Energy conversion and storage devices
Polymer Nano- composites
Research Projects (Current)
Lithium-rich layered positive electrode materials for Lithium ion battery applications" funded by PES University
Guiding two research scholars
Workshop on "Research Methodology & Latex": Organized by VTU e-Learning centre, Mysore, from 18th to 20th March 2015.
4. Sunitha V. R. and S. Radhakrishnan "Field dependent conduction in polymer nanocomposite electrolyte systems" Third international conference on Natural Polymers, Biopolymers, Bio-Materials, their Composites, Blends, IPN's, Polyelectrolytes and gels : Macro to Nano, October 26-28, 2012 at Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, M.G University ,Kottayam ,Kerala, India
3. Sunitha V. R. and S. Radhakrishnan "Effect of ferroelectric fillers on the ionic conduction of nano composite polymer electrolyte systems" National conference on Advances in Naval Materials (ADNAM-2013), February 22- 23, 2013 at National Institute of Ocean Technology Chennai, Organized by Materials Panel, Naval Research Board, India
2. Shwetank Pandey, Neel Kachhawah, Poornima T, Sunitha V. R, Radhakrishnan S, (2015), " Studies on corrosion behavior of copper alloys in acid medium ". UGC sponsored state level seminar on electrochemical concepts: materials for energy storage and sensing ECMESS-2015
1. Sunitha V R*, S Radhakrishnan , Suraj Kumar Kabbur, N Sandesh Kumar and Pavan G S," Gamma radiation effects on ionic conductivity of PEO based nano composite polymer electrolyte system" International conference on Surface Engineering (INCOSURF 2018) organized by Electrochemical society of India & Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, IISc Bangalore , 9th to 11th August 2018.
5. Sunitha V. R. and S. Radhakrishnan , "Gamma irradiation effects on conductivity and dielectric behavior of PEO-based nano-composite polymer electrolyte systems", Springer-Polymer Bulletin , DOI-https://doi.org/10.1007/s00289-019-02770-7, pp 655-670 (2020)
4. Sunitha V.R, Suraj Kumar, G. S. Pavan, N. Sandesh, M. R. Suhas, C. Lalithnarayan, N. Laxman & S. Radhakrishnan "Lithium ion conduction in PVA-based polymer electrolyte system modified with combination of nanofillers" Springer-Ionics, DOI-https://doi.org/10.1007/s11581-019-03225-9, pp 823-829(2020)
3. Sunitha V. R. and S. Radhakrishnan, "Impedance and dielectric studies of nanocomposite polymer electrolyte systems using MMT and ferroelectric fillers," Springer-Ionics (DOI 10.1007/s11581-016-1784-0), pp 2437-2446(2016)
2. Sunitha V. R. and S. Radhakrishnan, "Mathematical modeling of field assisted Li ion conduction in nanocomposite solid polymer electrolyte systems," Springer-Ionics (DOI 10.1007/s11581-016-1775-1) pp. 2431-2436(2016)
1. Sunitha V. R. and S. Radhakrishnan, "Field enhanced Li ion conduction in nanoferroelectric modified polymer electrolyte systems," Springer Ionics, vol. 3, pp. 949-954 (2015).
Work shop on Emerging Trends in Green Technologies held at PES University, Bangalore on 5th July 2018 to 07th July 2018.
Faculty Development Programme titled "Taxonomy in Education" held at PES University, Bangalore on 6th June 2018.
Workshop on Advances in Lithium ion Battery materials: held at PES University, Bangalore on December -2015
UGC Sponsored State Level Seminar on Electrochemical Concepts : Materials for Energy and Storage and Sensing held at St. Josephs College, Bangalore on 13th February 2015
International Conference on Luminescence and its Applications (ICLA 2015) held at PES University, Bangalore, Karnataka on 09th February to 12th February 2015.
National conference of luminescence and its applications: held at PES University Bangalore, on January 2013.