Dr. Bajarangbali obtained his Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati in the year 2015. His research interests are Identification of process dynamics using state space technique, Controller design, Sensors.
Ph.D., Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati 2015
M. Tech, National Institute of Engineering, Mysore. 2006
B. E., Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engg., Mysore. 2001
Associate Professor, PES University, 2006-Till date.
Obtained 100% results in the following subjects: 1. Microcontrollers and 2. ARM Microcontroller & Embedded Systems.
Received QIP sponsorship for three years (2011 - 2014) from PES University (Formerly: PESIT-BSC) for pursuing Ph.D. at IIT Guwahati, and also Govt. of India Scholarship for the same.
Got first prize for paper presentation on, Design and development of Haptic device for laparoscopic simulator by using FPGA, in State level technical paper presentation contest, sponsored by TEQIP at National Institute of Engg., Mysore.
Reviewer for International Journals and Conferences.
Microcontrollers (Theory and Lab.)
Digital Circuit Design (Theory and Lab.)
Microprocessors (Theory and Lab)
ARM Microcontroller and embedded system
Digital Design using HDL (Theory and Lab.)
Computer Organization (Theory and Lab.)
Embedded System Design (Theory and Lab.)
1. Capstone Project Coordinator.
2. Department Research Coordinator.
3. Faculty Advisor.
Identification of process dynamics using state space technique, Controller design, Sensors.
1) Bajarangbali, Nisha S., Sujith R., Raju Singh and Nithu Singh, IoT Based Displacement Sensor, IJEECS, Volume 6, Issue 11, November 2017, ISSN 2348-117X.
2) Reddy Priya Chokkam and Bajarangbali, Smart Operator using Geo-tagging, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN: 2319-7064.
3) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Estimation of first and second order process model parameters, Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences (NASA) (Springer), India, 2017. DOI 10.1007/s40010-017-0357-6.
5) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Identification of integrating and critically damped systems with time delay, Control Theory and Technology (Springer) (Annexure ? 2, Anna University), Vol. 13(1), 2015, Pages 29 - 36.
6) Bajarangbali, Majhi S. and Pandey S., Identification of FOPDT and SOPDT Process
Dynamics using Closed Loop Test, ISA Transactions (Elsevier), vol. 53(4), 1223 - 1231, 2014.
7) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Identification of underdamped process dynamics, Systems Science & Control Engineering (Taylor & Francis), vol. 2(1), 541 - 548, 2014.
8) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Relay based identification of systems, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol. 3, 1 - 4, 2012.
1) Bajarangbali, Vinay Kumar Jadhav, Nagarur Druvitha, M Karthik, Pavan Kumar S, IoT Based Displacement Detection Using Wireless Sensor System, International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation Systems (SEFET, 14 ? 16 Feb 2019), Hyderabad, India.
2) Aparna Anand and Bajarangbali, Design of High Speed CRC Algorithm for Ethernet on FPGA using Reduced Lookup Table Algorithm, 13th International IEEE India conference (INDICON 2016) held at IISc Bangalore, 2016.
3) Chetan R S and Bajarangbali, Efficient Design of PLL using Ring Oscillator in 180nm technology, National Conference on Green Computing Technologies NCGCT-2015, Bangalore.
4) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Modeling of Stable and Unstable Second Order Systems with Time Delay, IEEE INDICON, IIT Bombay, India, 2013.
5) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., TITO system identification using relay with hysteresis,
IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy in NERIST, (ICPEN 2012),
6) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Smart Relay Based Online Estimation of Process Model
Parameters, International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocProS 2012), Jaipur, India, December 28 ? 30, 2012.
7) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Modelling of integrating and unstable time delay processes, Proc. of 36th NSC, Annamalai Nagar, India, December 6 ? 8, 2012.
8) Jayadevappa, S., Arvind Ravi, Bajarangbali R., Vivekanada B., Nimish Pawar, & Rajesh, GC 2010-104: Embedded based remote access analog electronics laboratory, 2010 ASEE, 9th Global Colloquium on Engineering Education, Singapore, October 18-21, 2010.
9) Bajarangbali, Design and development of haptic device for laparoscopic simulator by using FPGA, in State level technical paper presentation contest, sponsored by TEQIP at National Institute of Engg., Mysore, 10th May, 2006.
1) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Modelling of integrating and unstable time delay processes, in Recent Advancements in System Modelling Applications, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Vol. 188, pp. 311-318, Springer India, 2013.
2) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., Smart Relay Based Online Estimation of Process Model Parameters, in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 236, pp. 1195 - 1204, Springer, India, 2014.